Passion, Energy & Commitment lead the way!
PKE Marketing & PR Solutions, LLC was created to help people improve their businesses and non-profits with awareness among their key audiences, effective communications strategies and positive, business-generating results.
Built on a firm foundation of Research, Strategy and carefully planned Tactics to achieve our clients’ Objectives, we have discovered there is so much more to our business and to our profession.
Helping others identify what makes their business unique in the marketplace and helping them develop positive relationships with their key publics is a rich and exciting endeavor that changes every day and with every client.
Our job is to create innovative communications strategies, figure out who our clients’ key publics are and develop unique ways to reach them, inspire them and drive them to our clients’ businesses.
We mix the tried and true traditional tactics with digital and social media to provide our clients with plans and strategies that are customized and specific to their own businesses.
Our clients benefit not only from our years of education and experience, but from a wealth of enthusiasm and positive thinking that goes a long way to accomplishing their goals. We have found a way to combine commitment and responsibility with fun and passion – and the results are wonderful!
Phyllis K. Ershowsky – Owner
MBA, APR, CPRC
With a decades-long career, I am sharing the highlights here. When we get to know each other, I can tell you more about my background and learn more about yours.
- I am a lifelong communicator who loves to talk, read, write, and listen to the stories of others.
- Originally from NY, my career and family has taken me to Florida and now to Vermont. My work life continues to be incredibly diverse, interesting, and fulfilling – serving a variety of clients with marketing, public relations, content writing and more.
- My professional life began at a major international cruise line in Manhattan where I learned “multitudes” from an amazing boss and mentor.
- When my young children needed me closer to home, I became a public information officer for a Long Island government official, another outstanding mentor who helped me continue to grow.
- My work has taken me from the corporate side to municipality and then to the agency side, giving me the pleasure and privilege of working with some of the most accomplished, knowledgeable people I have ever met – people who keep me inspired, motivated and learning something new every day.
- Education and continuous improvement are extremely important to me and to my business. I completed a Master’s in Business Administration, then continued education to receive the Accredited Public Relations Professional (APR) credential as well as Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC).
- Community involvement is essential and I have served on Chamber boards and several non-profit organization boards.
- PKE has won many local, statewide and national awards from the Florida Public Relations Association, the Public Relations Society of America, the Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce, the Hermes Awards, the Telly Awards, and more.
- Fulfilling a longtime professional goal, I served as Adjunct Professor in the Communications department at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, FL where I taught Public Relations Research. Public Relations Strategy, and Principles of PR to several classes of bright, thoughtful students who give us hope for the future.
- PKE is a first-time children’s author. Emily and Lucy to the Rescue was published in July 2020 to help empower children who are faced with challenges in their family.
- I am proud to be a wife, mom, and grandma to some of the world’s most wonderful people, and two rescue pups.